1. Foster, Sarah J., Ting-Chun Kuo, Anita Kar Yan Wan, and Amanda CJ Vincent. (2019, May) Global seahorse trade defies export bans under CITES action and national legislation. Marine Policy. 103: 33-41. (SSCI)
2. Ting-Chun Kuo*, Parichart laksanawimol, Lindsay Aylesworth, Sarah Foster, Amanda Vincent (2018, May). Changes in the trade of bycatch species corresponding to CITES regulations: the case of dried seahorse trade in Thailand. Biodiversity and Conservation. 27(13): 3447-3468. (SCI).
3. Lindsay Aylesworth, Ting-Chun Kuo* (2018, Feb). Reporting time period matters: quantifying catch rates and assessing recall bias from fisher interviews in Thailand. . Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 75(12):2114-2122. (SCI).
4. Ting-Chun Kuo*, Amanda Vincent (2018, Jan). Assessing the changes in international trade of marine fishes under CITES regulations – A case study of seahorses. Marine Policy. 88: 48-57. (SSCI).
5. Ting-Chun Kuo, Sandip Mandal, Atsushi Yamauchi, Chih-hao Hsieh (2016, May). Life history traits and exploitation affect the spatial mean-variance relationship in fish abundance.. Ecology, 97(5), 467-483. (SCI).
6. Chih-Hao Hsieh, Kanako Ishikawa, Yoichiro Sakai, Toshiyuki Ishikawa, Satoshi Ichise, Yoshimasa Yamamoto, Ting-Chun Kuo, Ho Dong Park, Norio Yamamura, Michio Kumagai (2010) Phytoplankton community reorganization driven by eutrophication and warming in Lake Biwa. Aquatic Sciences. 72:467-483. (SCI).