【Entrance examination of IMARM】only for student in Taiwan
Register general rules：Please go to the link to download連結
Registration date：October 8, 2019 to October 31, 2019
Results Release date：November 29, 2019
Registration address: https://exam.ntou.edu.tw/
Foreign student：Please go to the link of OIA NTOU
- Provides professional training to graduate students who will be capable to assess marine and ecosystem dynamics as well as make qualitative management decisions related to marine affairs after graduation.
- Provides an excellent academic training opportunity for students seeking professional positions in marine affairs and resources management as well as perusing their doctorate studies.
- Offers coursework and training in quantitative analysis, economic analysis, policy and decision-making.
- Courses: Combination of natural science and social science with theoretical and practical training.
- Literacy: Logical thinking, initiative learning, global vision and capability on problem solving.
- Ability: Competitive on marine affairs and resource with social care
- Advanced studies: PhD in marine policy related degree in Taiwan and other countries
- Academic studies: Marine related academic research and educational institutions - Academia Sinica, Fisheries Research Institute, National Taiwan Ocean University, National Kaohsiung Marine University, Maritime Vocational High School, Marine Museum of Science and Technology
- Industries: Marine and fisheries consultants, farmers’ and fishermen’s association, fisheries companies, fish trade companies, fisheries material companies, aquafeeds manufactures, aquaculture companies, marine engineering companies, aquariums etc.
- Citizen services: Administration and officers - Coast Guard Administration, Fisheries Agency, local governments, marine museums, marine educational institutions, maritime vocational schools etc.
- Other non-governmental groups or organizations in marine, fisheries and tourism (eg. Taiwan Fisheries Sustainable Development Association)